1) Do you have Cable tv? If so, do you really need all those channels? Consider cancelling Cable and watch Netflix.
2) Are you going out to buy lunch and/or coffee every day? Pack your own lunch and save!
3) Worried about your grocery bill? Consider preparing a shopping list before going to the store. According to market research conducted by The NPD Group, 72% of shoppers who shop with a grocery list never or only occasionally splurge on items not on the list.
4) Do you keep regular appointments with your hairdresser or esthetician? Consider spacing out treatments.
5) Cycle, run or use public transit to get to work.
How do you decrease your expenses?